Social Media Marketing Management
There are businesses who ‘get’ social media and there are those that don’t. Denny’s is a great example of a brand that gets it. They use humor to show they are more than 24-hour breakfasts. Other companies have embraced social to up their customer service. Here in Canada, think Telus on Twitter. What makes a company reap a good return investment on their social media efforts? They realize that it is more than a fun thing my niece or nephew can manage for us. Social for business takes not only time but a bit of strategic planning, goal setting and ensuring that the digital voice represents your brand in the best possible way.
What We Do
- A comprehensive competitor analysis.
- Create a social content calendar
- Develop content based on your target personas
- Build data-driven paid social campaigns
- Track and report on our campaign efforts
- Manage your organic & paid social campaign
- Advanced email marketing strategies
Talk to us today about taking the stress and worry out of managing your social media marketing